When I sat down to write this morning (a day late) I kept thinking "I have nothing good to write". After staring at the blank page I realized that not having anything inspirational to write was exactly what I should write about! Self-study lesson today, life isn't perfect. Perfection would be boring! Life is filled with times of busyness, moments we feel overwhelmed. It's important we ride each and every wave presented to us, not just the perfect ones. It's important that we check back in before we get to far away from Self. The more we practice checking in the less time we will go without doing so. For me, writing this at this moment is my check in! I can feel myself breathing with more awareness. I can literally feel my jaw release, my cheeks relax and my forehead soften as I sit here writing.
Take a moment, right now, well after reading this sentence...close your eyes and consciously breath for a minute or two. Feel the change in your physical body, your mental state, your overall well being. Don't ask for perfection. Just ask to live in this moment in time.
Namaste My Dear Friends!
Inspirational Thought/Tidbits for and about Life
I downloaded the app CALM the other day, as a result of my holiday craziness! I'm really enjoying it. It's really a great way to easily incorporate a mediation practice, conscious breathing, relax, live more mindfully. I listened to one of the sessions while sitting in carpool one day this week. Let me know what you think!
Check out my sons weekly NFL updates, injury lists and analysis at itizjman.blogspot.com. So proud of him!
Check out this awesome studio! Take a class, get to know the amazing instructors and enjoy your journey of self discovery, pinklotusnj.com
If you enjoy my blog, please follow my great friend, Kelly, at Mind-Body-Soul Living.
If you enjoy my blog, please follow my great friend, Kelly, at Mind-Body-Soul Living.
No comments:
Post a Comment