"Hands, put your empty hands in mine
And scars, show me all the scars you hide
And hey, if your wings are broken
Please take mine so yours can open too
Cause I'm gonna stand by you
Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes
And hurt, I know you're hurting, but so am I
And love, if your wings are broken
Borrow mine 'til yours can open too
Cause I'm gonna stand by you"
My absolute favorite line is "Love, if your wings are broken borrow mine 'til yours can open too". There are so many angels in my life at the moment, who have been lending me their wings this past year! I am so grateful for each and everyone of them...From the amazing man I married who lets me be who I need to be at every moment of everyday to the person who looks past the smile on my face and acknowledges the sadness in my eyes. From the person who calls me on my crap and pushes me forward to those who just listen! This Christmas season, look around you to find the angels in your own life who give you wings. Embrace those in your life who need to borrow your wings for awhile. Be grateful. And, most importantly, surround yourself with love.
Namaste My Dear Friends!
Namaste My Dear Friends!
Inspirational Thought/Tidbits for and about Life
My amazing 12 year old son, James, has started a blog of his own. I have never met anyone who loves football as much as this kid! Check out his weekly updates, injury lists and analysis at itizjman.blogspot.com. So proud of him!
Check out this awesome studio! Take a class, get to know the amazing instructors and enjoy your journey of self discovery, pinklotusnj.com
If you enjoy my blog, please follow my great friend, Kelly, at Mind-Body-Soul Living.
If you enjoy my blog, please follow my great friend, Kelly, at Mind-Body-Soul Living.
No comments:
Post a Comment